Pre-Registration Admission Procedures
Visit our School: Schedule a tour with the school principal, Laura MacDonald. Stop by the school office, call (916) 371-9416, or email, Angela Montemayor firstname.lastname@example.org
Attend Open House: Visit classrooms, enjoy breakfast, ask questions and meet current OLG families.
Apply: For consideration follow the application instructions and submit the following:
- Prospective Family Form Go to: http://olgwestsac.com/admissions/process-and-timeline and click on Prospective Family Forms.
- TK and Kindergarten Only: Have current preschool complete TK/Kindergarten Evaluation Form
- Submit copy of birth certificate.
- 1st-8th Only: Submit copy of recent report cards and test scores.
- Students coming from public school or outside the Sacramento Diocese MAY be required to complete a placement test, shadow or do a brief informal interview before final determination.
Priority for Admission: Priority for admission to Our Lady of Grace School is based upon the application and the following:
- Continuing students in good standing at Our Lady of Grace School who meet registration deadlines (students who do not meet registration deadlines may lose their priority standing).
- Siblings of Catholic families attending Our Lady of Grace School
- Siblings of all other families attending Our Lady of Grace School
- Registered, active parishioners of Our Lady of Grace Parish
- Students who are active parishioners of another Parish
- Children of Our Lady of Grace Alumni
Registration: After the assessment if it is deemed that the student would be a good fit for our school, and that the student and family are happy with the decision to pursue enrollment at OLG, we will extend a registration packet and process enrollment.