We are committed to providing a safe, spiritual and welcoming environment.
Admissions at Our Lady of Grace School
Families who would like to be considered for admission should contact Angela Montemayor at [email protected].
Visit our campus by attending the Open House (held annualy on the 4th Sunday in January) or schedule a tour by calling the front office at (916) 371-9416.
To be considered for acceptance to Our Lady of Grace School, please submit the following:
- Application form and $27 application fee.
- TK/Kinder applicants: Birth Certificate *County Certificate of Live Birth
- TK/Kinder applicants: Evaluation completed by current Pre-school
- 1st through 7th-grade applicants: Most recent report card
- Applicants interested in TK must be four years old by September 1st of the current academic year.
- Applicants interested in Kindergarten must be five years old by September 1st of the current academic year.
- 1st-7th grade applicants will be asked to complete an assessment test, shadow day, and a brief informal interview.
Priority for admission to Our Lady of Grace School is based upon the application and the following:
- Siblings of currently enrolled Our Lady of Grace School students.
- Registered, active parishioners of Our Lady of Grace Parish.
- Children of Our Lady of Grace Alumni.
- Active parishioners of another Parish.
- All other applicants.
If it is deemed that the student would be a good fit for our school, and that the student and family are happy with the decision to pursue enrollment at OLG, we will extend a link to the online OLG Registration.
|Parishioner Family Total
|Non-Parishioner Family Total
Contact us for more information!
Active Parishioner Letter
I am delighted to note that you are a member of Our Lady of Grace Parish.
Our Lady of Grace School is a ministry of our parish to educate our Children not just to be good citizens and successful people but first and foremost this school is dedicated to bringing up our Children in the knowledge and love of our God, our Father. This is the primary duty of the parents and therefore it is the privilege of this school to help you in this duty. And so we offer special Parishioner rates to the members of our Parish.
In order to qualify for this parishioner rate you have to be an active member who is registered with OLG Church and who attend Sunday mass regularly. Your regular attendance will be tracked through your weekly offering envelopes. Remember, it is a great privilege to be a member of God’s family and your family worshipping together with God’s family brings you not just a meager special rate at the school but the immense rewards of heaven.
Besides attending mass you are invited to be an active member by participating in one of the ministries of the parish. We have ministries that the whole family can serve. Your children as old as four can serve with you as an usher, take up the offerings etc, little older ones can serve as Altar servers and so on. So check out with the parish office, in what ministry you may want to serve. It is fun to serve God in the Church.
I thank the parishioners who had children attending our OLG School and receiving the special parishioner rate. You have been a blessing. Hope you will be an inspiration to other families. Note that if a family that has been receiving parishioner rate but has not been a practicing member in a trackable way as mentioned above, they will be liable to pay the non parishioner rate at the end of the school year.
Thank you for being part of OLG family. We are God’s family and He is our Father and Protector.
May His Blessings be with you and your family,
Fr. Mathew Rappu
Pastor of Our Lady of Grace Church